Boston, MA | (646) 554-9965
@mimikantor │ firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Services, Marketing, and Project Management
Ambitious experienced leader with expertise in all facets of the software development life cycle, product development, financial management, and operations within large and small-scale organizations. Talented in collaborating with members and stakeholders of an organization to achieve technical, business, financial and mission-oriented objectives. Instrumental in implementing and improving processes, enhancing products, researching and applying technological solutions. Technical proficiency in database products including Salesforce, non-profit CRM’s and open source content management programs.
Non-profits | High-Level Negotiation Skills | Strategic Planning & Analysis
Client Services | Product Development | New Business Development
Business Analysis | Project Management | Sales Management
GRASSROOTS UNWIRED, Bristol, PA (Remote Position) | 2016 – Present
Vice President, Business Development
- Design enhanced sales process for non-profit client lead generation and manage strategic partnerships.
- Manage the business development process which includes initial contact, creating client specific presentations, facilitating product demos, writing proposals, preparing contracts, and final handoff to client success.
- Lead software selection, transition, and implementation process from HubSpot to Collabspot, SugarCRM and Act-On for managing Inbound and Outbound marketing.
- Create and write content for email, marketing automation, social media, blog posts and case studies around new features, client achievements, new initiatives, and innovative platform use.
- Recognized and analyzed weaknesses and gaps in overall company communication processes, proposed changes to stakeholders and led the establishment of new internal practices.
- Oversee onboarding process for new client services staff.
ROI SOLUTIONS INC., Cambridge, MA | 2014 – 2016
Technical Account Manager
- Oversee daily operations of client work with national non-profits, including proactive collaborative communication about technical issues, and platform enhancements for CRM that advances fundraising efforts.
- Effectively communicate on a daily basis with clients about their needs, and ensure development teams understand and are responsive to client requirements.
- Work closely with clients to ensure excellent service including writing technical specs, building database maps, managing timelines and overseeing deliverables on new programming initiatives including api integrations.
- Design and deliver technical enhancement descriptions for the platform, resolving complex software issues.
- Research and present findings for enhanced internal/external client communications.
DATABASE DESIGNS, Boston, MA | 2009 – 2014
Account Manager and Non-Profit Technology Consultant
- Managed and wrote proposal responses to dozens of RFP’s.
- Ensured adequate internal staff resources for successful and effective project execution.
- Administered 30-40 Salesforce client accounts concurrently from sales to launch to ongoing support.
- Assessed client requirements including mission-oriented outcomes analysis, collecting requirements, creating project scopes and budgets, timeframes and deliverables.
- Researched social programs, donation management, and other database needs to maximize the ability of the delivered product to assist in fulfilling each nonprofit’s outcomes.
- Analyzed software permissions and applied best practices to safeguard data privacy.
- Combination of strong business development and excellent customer service led to substantially increased company revenues and reduced project timelines.
- Utilized exceptional communication skills to negotiate enhancements and add-ons, resolve contract conflicts and issues, and facilitate strong business relationships with clients and technology consultants.
MIMI KANTOR CONSULTING, New York, NY and Boston, MA | 2006 – 2013
- Assisted small businesses, entrepreneurs, non-profits and sole proprietors in developing a digital presence.
- Migrated content from dozens of HTML websites to the WordPress platform.
- Implemented processes that aided clients with building content for new or redesigned websites.
- Designed unique and effective collateral materials including event tickets, flyers, posters and website, business cards, proposal documents and client presentations.
ASD LABS, New York, NY | 2007 – 2008
- Assessed company objectives, created deliverable estimates, proposals and project scope documents for a wide array of businesses including small non-profits, large-scale medical information systems, and luxury resorts.
- Created marketing style guides and controlled the design of digital and print materials.
- Maintained adequate resources for website development including WordPress implementation, user interface design and application of data services for subscriptions and shopping carts.
CHANGE FOR KIDS, New York, NY | 2003 – 2006
Director of Business Operations
- Administered daily objectives to provide supplemental arts and education programs for elementary schools.
- Oversaw the conversion from Excel to Telosa, a nonprofit CRM software.
- Provided comprehensive financial management for the organization including monitoring the donation tracking system, analyzing data for the budget, and expense forecasting.
- Accurately prepared and presented quarterly financial reports for the Board of Directors.
GRUBER PHOTOGRAPHERS, New York, NY | 1997 – 2002
Studio and Business Development Manager
- Established and implemented best practices and strategies resulting in a 25% increase in revenue.
- Supervised studio operations including 5 full-time staff members and 20 subcontractors.
- Produced 500 ‘one-time only’ photo shoots from sales to contract to post-production
- Led production and content creation of Gruber’s overall marketing and advertising plan.
Technical Fluency: Act-On, Camtasia, Digital Videography, Final Cut Pro, Gliphy, GSuite, Hubspot, Jira, LucidChart, Microsoft, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Prezi, Quicktime, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Trello, WordPress
Other professional experience includes: Session Speaker, DMAW Bridge Conference, How’s your “street-cred?” Canvassing Options for your Organization (2016); Session Speaker, Nonprofit Risk Summit, Top 10 Lessons from Tech Disasters (2013); Session Speaker, NTEN Data Summit – Boston, The New Data Imperative (2012); Session Speaker, NTEN NTC, Web Project Management Today (2010)
Education & Credentials
- Certificate of Completion, Practical Project Management, University of Massachusetts
- Master of Arts, Media Studies, The New School for Public Engagement, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts, Social Science, Bennington College, Bennington, VT
- Hadassah/Young Judaea’s Year Course, Jerusalem, Israel